Range of Hardscaping SolutionsThe range of hardscaping services we offer include:
- Driveway Pavers – Your driveway is the first thing people notice when entering your residential or commercial property. Pavers are an excellent choice for this feature as it creates a beautiful aesthetic. The natural stone, brick, or concrete blend in seamlessly with other landscape elements, creating a resilient surface.
- Patio Pavers – You might want to consider having pavers installed if you have an extensive patio on your property. The professionals you hire will have a small section with smooth surface pavers to ensure that the space has solid ground for your outdoor furniture. You can also consider creating a rather unique corner on your patio with concrete, clay paving, or natural stone with a water or fire feature at its center.
- Pool Deck Pavers – Pool decks see a considerable amount of water, making pavers ideal for such settings. This is an excellent way to create a unique outdoor space. Travertine is the perfect material as it's cool to bare feet.
- Paver Walkways – You can connect your driveway to other areas of your landscape by having a walkway installed. Paver units are ideal in such settings and based on the walkway's width, you can choose the size of the units. Our professionals can also install a combination of different shapes and sizes of pavers to create a defining appearance.
- Retaining Walls – Besides offering durability and aesthetics, retaining walls can also be used to create unique hardscape designs that set your property apart from others. They are ideal for providing accents to a green space or a large lawn and beauty to your driveway or walkway. At times, clients want dual-function features, so we also construct seating walls with pavers installed.
Custom Hardscaping CostsThe materials used and the complexity of the installation have a direct impact on the cost of paver installations. When you contact us, we understand your needs and provide an upfront quote with no hidden costs involved. Our team of knowledgeable experts will give you with all the necessary information on different materials and expenses. This will help you make a well-informed decision on the various features and elements you may want to go for. The team will also provide their ideas and input on materials, products, and styling, helping you make a more informed decision.
Your entire project will be completed promptly within budget. Our supervisor will see to it that everything's right on schedule as per the approved plan. For more information about our hardscaping solutions, please call National Brick Pavers at 954-545-3040 or contact us through this Online Form. We will revert shortly to discuss your project details.